CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Snagging My Host Mom's Hubby

I tried so hard to behave myself when I moved to the states. I wanted to fit in with my host family and make a good impression so I wouldn't get thrown out. But the second I saw my new host dad my tight little cunt got so wet and thoughts of incest phone sex wouldn't stop running through my head. I resisted for as long as I could but I saw the way he looked at me when I walked by in my skimpy little outfits and I knew that with just a little nudge I could make him all mine. So one day when I knew my host mom was stuck late at the office, I got dressed up in a sexy sheer little blue negligee with no panties on underneath of course and a sexy pair of stilettos that really showed off my long legs and my cute little round ass. I was waiting in the bedroom when he walked in and I could tell he liked what he saw from the instant bulge that grew in the front of his slacks.


Before he could think it through I walked up to him and slowly undid his tie, sliding my hands underneath his shirt as I peeled it off of him. Ginger sweetheart we really shouldn't be doing this you're like a daughter to me. Oooh you are kinky, ok I can call you daddy if you want *giggles* I quickly unzipped his pants and watched them fall to his ankles. Before he could say another word I was tugging my nightie off over my head and dropping to my knees in front of him. Mmm just the mere thought of blow job phone sex makes my juicy little cunt drip. Once I had his big fat cock in my mouth he was mine and there was no turning back for me. Oh god Ginger I want you so bad. Take me I'm all yours....He tossed me down on the bed and quickly tore the rest of his clothes off. Then his strong muscular body was over me and he was slowly thrusting his bare hard cock inside of me. My tight little cunt opened up for him and greedily sucked his dick deep inside of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and started grinding my pussy up against him. Everytime his cock pumped in and out of me it rubbed against my swollen little clit as I started moaning and panting louder and louder in his ear. I could feel his cock starting to swell and grow even more massive inside of me. My pussy was starting to ache deliciously and I knew he was so close to blowing a big wad of cum deep inside of me. As his cock started to explode inside of me my pussy started convulsing wildly around him and I was screaming and coating him in my pussy juices, my nails raking down his back. As he emptied his balls completely inside of me his sweaty body collapsed against mine with a satisfied moan and I knew it was only the first of many kinky fetish phone sex sessions to cum.
When you're ready to have a ball draining no taboo phone sex session then give me a call at 1-888-704-6848 and ask for your sexy redhead Ginger
You can reach me on Yahoo: RedHotttGinger or AOL: RedHotttGinger where you can tell me exactly how you want me to please you baby...



0 comments: